Oakley is one of the leading product design and sport performance brands in the world with products that world-class athletes depend on to compete at the highest level possible. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories throughout the world.
Oakley was experiencing a significant YOY decrease in revenue and ROI from channels from its bottom funnel tactics such as paid search and Facebook.
Alley completed a full strategic assessment of Oakley’s eCommerce position, and recommended maximizing available budget by segmenting millions of variables such as geo, demographics and device across existing campaigns. Via this approach, Alley was able to find the most profitable segments with the highest propensity for ROI. Reinvesting the budget with chances of higher conversion rates allowed Oakley to afford placements their competitors could not, thus continually increasing ROI while competitors became less of an issue to campaign performance.
Alley then proceeded to implement an in-depth prospecting and retargeting campaign on social channels. Alley cross-referenced and synergized both Paid Search and Facebook, ensuring that success in one channel would further reinforce and support success in the other.
Since the start of the partnership, Alley has been able to correct the negative revenue trends increasing run-rates by over 20% while increasing ROI by 78% for Paid Search and introducing an explosive 1,438% ROI for Facebook tactics.
The bottom line
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimisation techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Run both prospecting and retargeting campaigns that successfully push potential customers down the purchase funnel.
- Construct top targeting segments based on campaign goals through fan demographic data, Facebook insights, Affinity markets, 1st Party Data (Custom Audiences, etc.) and other available data.
- Use data from Facebook as well as our internal multi-touch attribution tools to expand, evolve, and optimise paid social media campaigns.
- Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creative and target markets to increase campaign performance.
- Work closely with Customer Acquisition Strategists and other members of the Alley Group team and provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines.
Our ROI has increased beyond expectation and we continue to over deliver against our monthly targets. Their team are always looking for new ways to improve, always ready to react and very passionate about what they do.Clayton Anderson Online Marketing Manager, Oakley
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
This is the background, and this text wont be shown.