Alley is not your typical digital marketing agency. We were founded by a group of client-side digital marketers that saw that the agency model was broken and were frustrated no one was looking to disrupt it. We’ve been named Australia’s fastest growing advertising agency by the Australian Financial Review and we’re looking for a talented and driven Digital Performance Manager to join our all-star team and grow with us.
If you have proven success in executing digital marketing campaigns end to end with a firm understanding of various paid media marketing tactics (Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc.), have exceptional client relations skills and are excited to learn, then we’d like to talk to you!
The Digital Performance Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day interaction with various Alley clients, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest performance possible.
• Project management: interpreting client’s goals and pain points, understanding brand guidelines and strategic initiatives, setting and communicating expectations, scheduling and organising resources, managing deliverables and meeting deadlines
• Managing a team of Marketing specialists to deliver to achieve client KPIs
• Analysis of web and campaign analytics to undercover key learnings and insights to construct actionable performance recommendations
• Reporting: including maintaining and forecasting of monthly budgets, and reviewing reports and analysis with clients
• Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to online marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
• Responsible for maximising client retention and growth
- 3+ years work experience in the digital marketing space with proficient knowledge across multiple digital marketing tactics
- 2+ years managing Account Management and/or Marketing teams
- 1+ years hands-on media buying experience (i.e. Actually running Facebook campaigns)
- Experience in Paid Search (SEM and PPC)
- Experience in eCommerce or other conversion focused landscape (either client or agency side)
- Experience in analysing and presenting diverse sets of campaign data with experience in Google Analytics or other analytics softwares
- Proficient with Mac OS environment and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient in relationship management, public speaking and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas
- You love people, chase a challenge, thrive on fast-paced environments, lift the energy in every room and are ready for success
Apply Now :
About Alley Group
93% of Alley clients double their revenue in the first year working with us. With offices around the world, Alley works with the top brands and retailers ranging fast growth start-ups like Youfoodz & Shine to blue-chip brands like Ferrari & Sunglass Hut. Founded by the belief that when you spend money on marketing you need to make money, Alley is the performance digital marketing agency powering in-house marketing teams to deliver unrivalled growth online and in-store. Alley is the 2018 Winner of: Mumbrella Specialist Agency of the Year Mumbrella Data-Driven Campaign of the Year AFR’s Fastest Growing Advertising Company.